City of Haslet Demographics
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, as of the census of 2010, there were 1,517 people, 533 households, and 454 families residing in Haslet. The population density was 151.2 people per square mile. There were 533 housing units at an average density of 53.6 per square mile. The racial makeup of the city was 84.7% White, 0.5% Native American, 1.6% Asian, 2.8% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.5% of the population.
There were 533 households out of which 40% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 75.8% were married couples living together, 4.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 14.8% were non-families. The average household size was 2.85 and the average family size was 3.1.
- The median age was 43.1 years
- Males made up 51.3% of the population and females, 48.7%
- Owner-occupied housing units were 93.1%
- According to Applied Geographic Solutions (AGS) in 2012, the population had grown to 1,593 and total dwellings had increased to 566. 45.4% of each household had an income of $100,000 or more with 71% making $60,000 or more. The median household income was $90,356
- 36.26% of the population had a bachelors degree or higher; 93% had at least a high school education
- Home values averaged $249,200