• The construction will be rebuilding Blue Mound Road to a two-lane concrete section in front of the Watercress and Regal Ridge subdivisions.
• The dangerous hairpin turn is being smoothed out into an arc which will be safer.
• The existing roadway in front of those subdivisions will be taken up but the right-of-way will be maintained for utilities.
• Construction is expected to last from June 29-October 31, 2020.
• During construction Blue Mound will remain open for local two-way traffic only up to the western entrance of Maxwell Road. Eastbound Blue Mound will be closed from Maxwell Road to Harmon Road. Westbound traffic will remain open to local traffic only.
For questions and information please contact
Travis N. Attanasio, P.E., CFM
Haslet City Engineer
817-439-5931 ext. 112