Haslet Parks System and Facilities
The Haslet Parks system includes the John Gammill Park located at 101 Gammill Street adjacent from the Haslet Public Library and features a covered pavilion, a fenced in all-abilities play area, picnic tables, public restrooms, and wonderful shade trees. The Haslet Community Park is also connected to Gammill Park at 301 1st Street South and features include 18 hole disk golf course, sand volleyball area, basketball court, a large covered pavilion, swings, play structures, restrooms, and walking trails.
The parks are open from 6 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. daily, available to everyone. However, the park is not available for rent and cannot be closed for private events.
Park rules include:
- No glass containers
- No alcoholic beverages
- No parking except in designated areas
- No motorized vehicles on unpaved surfaces
- Pets must be on leashes and pet waste must be removed and discarded in trash
- No firearms and air guns
- No fireworks
- No golfing
- No solicitation without a permit
- No fires except in grills
- No horses
- No shoes with metal spikes
- No pedestrian or other traffic on muddy fields
- Trash must be discarded in trash receptacles
Community Park Lower Trail is 0.50 miles.
Community Park Upper Trail is 0.25 miles.
The TAP Trail, funded by the 2015 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program and coordinated by the Texas Department of Transportation and the Haslet Community Economic Development Corporation Type B is 1.40 Miles.
Baseball fields are located at Nance Field on Schoolhouse Road.
Baseball fields are located behind the Haslet Fire Department.