HASLET PUBLIC LIBRARY
NEW!!! The Haslet Public Library now has Curbside Checkout available. The procedure for picking up your request is in this *downloadable flyer.
A LIFETIME OF LEARNING STARTS HERE
Search the Library Catalog - Enter your search information (title, author, etc.) in the space provided below, then click the Search button. ***Mobile users*** scroll to the Library Catalog button and click there for faster results.
To sign into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT button located in the top right corner of the catalog page.
- Books, audio books, downloadable ebooks and audio books, magazines, newspapers, and movies for all ages
- Programs for all ages
- Volunteer opportunities
- Meeting/study room
- Copying, printing, and faxing
- Public computers with internet access and Microsoft Office software
- Wireless internet access (WiFi)
- Inter-library loan
- Two overnight return bins located outside the library and one daytime return at the circulation desk
The Haslet Public Library provides:
- Library services for life-long learning
- Cultural enrichment
- Recreation for the citizens of the Haslet community
- Assures equal access to information
- Is responsive to the public library needs of the community
- Provides a gathering place for area residents
The Haslet Public Library will be our community's best and most sought-after resource for information, learning and discovery; will be a focal point of community life that connects and unites people; and will provide a safe and open environment that will foster a tolerant and civil community.