HASLET PUBLIC LIBRARY
The Haslet Public Library has met the requirements of excellence and been awarded the 2022 Texas Municipal Library Directors Association Achievement of Library Excellence Award!
Cards expire every three years. If you can't access Libby/Overdrive or our databases, call or email us to update your account.
The Overdrive App has been discontinued. Please download the Libby App instead.
We are no longer with the North Texas Consortium. Now we are now part of MetroShare. Make sure you are using our new app through Aspen LIDA and are using our current website https://www.haslet.org/192/Library.
A LIFETIME OF LEARNING STARTS HERE
Search the Library Catalog - Enter your search information (title, author, etc.) in the space provided below, then click the Search button. ***Mobile users*** scroll to the Library Catalog button and click there for faster results.
To sign into your account, click the SIGN IN button located in the top right corner of the catalog page.
- Books, audio books, downloadable ebooks and audio books, magazines, and movies for all ages
- Programs for all ages
- Volunteer opportunities
- Meeting/study room
- Copying, printing, scanning, and faxing
- Public computers with internet access and Microsoft Office software
- Wireless internet access (WiFi)
- Inter-library loan
- An overnight return bin located outside the library and a daytime return at the circulation desk
The Haslet Public Library provides:
- Library services for life-long learning
- Cultural enrichment
- Recreation for the citizens of the Haslet community
- Assures equal access to information
- Is responsive to the public library needs of the community
- Provides a gathering place for area residents
The Haslet Public Library will be our community's best and most sought-after resource for information, learning and discovery; will be a focal point of community life that connects and unites people; and will provide a safe and open environment that will foster a tolerant and civil community.