City Boards and Commissions Members Needed

The City of Haslet is accepting applications for citizen volunteers to serve on various boards and commissions.  The City Council relies on these groups to make informed recommendations and decisions and it is a perfect opportunity for citizens to get involved in the local government.

If you are interested in serving the City of Haslet, please contact the City Secretary’s Office at 817-439-5931 ext. 102 for more information.  You can also print a board application and turn it in at City Hall, 101 Main Street, Haslet, Texas 76052 or by fax to 817-439-1606.


Please confirm openings with City Secretary Shannon Montgomery at 817-439-5931 ext. 102.